Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

R.I.P John Hughes

When a movie director like John Hughes comes into the industry, movies that are made become American classics. These classics include The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and my 2nd favorite movie of all time, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. He also produced such hits like National Lampoon's Vacation and Home Alone. To show my appreciation for this movie hero, I made a sculpture for him with this post. And John, I mean Mr Hughes, may you let g-d rest in peace. We'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Zach -

    Glad to see your appreciation and tribute to Hughes a fabulous filmmaker indeed, and one that defined in many ways my adolescence.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh