Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

REVIEW: Wayne's World

MOVIE
Wayne's World

CAST
Mike Myers,
Dana Carvey

RATING
PG-13

RELEASE
February 14, 1992

DIRECTOR
Penelope Spheeris

STUDIO
Paramount Pictures

RUNNING TIME
1 hour 34 minutes





GRADE
A+++++
(IT'S AWESOME)






STARS
**********
(STILL AWESOME)











REVIEW:

In all my years of movie watching, I don't think I've laughed harder than I did with Wayne's World, which to me might be the best motion picture ever made. Wayne's World is about Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar, two best buds who have their own television show on public TV late Friday nights. One day Benjamin Kane, a television station executive, sees the show and wants to make Wayne's World a huge show. At the same time, Wayne falls for the lead guitarist of a local band named Cassandra. But little does Wayne & Garth know is that Benjamin has plans that, if Wayne and Garth don't make Wayne's World #1 on the TV ratings, he will steal Cassandra, the show, and everything they ever knew about. Nah, but the first two things were correct. This movie is, in my opinion, the funniest and best movie ever made. What made this so 'Shwing'in awesome is because in every single minute there is a laugh til' you cry moment implanted into its SNL core. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey do some of the funniest comedy work any man or Garth has ever done. I know you must think I'm exaggerating, but this is the one movie that I could watch over and over and over and over and over again and it would still make me laugh. Ferris Bueller, my now #2 movie might one day go back to the top, like how it passed Avatar back in March, but for now, Wayne's World is placed at the top as being My Favorite Movie Of ALL TIME. So if you haven't grab your parents, hot babes, rockin music, some grey poupon, anyone else you know, and watch what original SNL were before they got bad with Wayne's World. Party On and always be Excellent. Shwing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh