Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

PIXAR TOP 10: #2 A Bug's Life

This has to be PIXAR's most underrated movie they ever made. But I, believe this movie is one of the most original, most entertaining animated movies in history. A Bug's Life is about Flik, an ant in a giant colony that's protected by grasshoppers. But protection always comes with a price: they had to collect food for the grasshoppers. But after an incident occurs, the grasshoppers give the ants until the end of summer to get them more food. Desperate, the ant colony sends Flik to find warrior bugs to fight off the grasshoppers. But when Flik finds the "warriors," it turns out their just unemployed circus bugs. This movie is smart, funny, and beautiful to watch. When the movie first opens up and you see the glimpse of the ant island, the animation is just stunning to look at. Also, the look of Ant City looks almost accurate to cities like New York or Chicago. Plus, the comedy is so genuine that it's just as funny as PIXAR's later movie, Monsters, Inc. I can't really say much more, except that I am one of the few people who enjoy this movie. In fact, I liked it so much that I downloaded it onto my I-POD. You may like it, you may not. But I for one, would recommend seeing A Bug's Life.





GRADE
A+









CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MY FAVORITE PIXAR FILM OF ALL TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh