Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Best/Worst Of 2010

As I've said before, I am going to take every 2010 release I saw this year, and narrow them down into my top 15 movies of the year, and my bottom 15 of the year. Here is that list below: Unfortunately though, I tried to add posters for all 30 movies, but this post was having some technical errors, so the posters for the listed movies are with the review I wrote for each one. Be warned that as I saw these movies a second time, I changed my mind from the rating I gave with the post, so please don't be that confused. Also, I'll probably be seeing a lot of 2010 movies that are still in theaters or in redbox and HBO, so look out for those reviews as well, but those movies, no matter how much I love or hate them will not be added to this list. Instead, they will be added to a couple of lists that will be under my 10 favorite movies ever list, and these lists will be updated every year, so look out for that. So without further ado, here is my top 15 and bottom 15 movies of 2010:




BEST:
15. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

14. The Other Guys

13. Shrek Forever After

12. Iron Man 2

11. True Grit

10. Flipped

9. How To Train Your Dragon

8. Megamind

7. RED

6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

5. The Social Network

4. Dinner For Schmucks

3. Toy Story 3

2. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

1. Tangled




WORST:

15. Remember Me

14. Grown Ups

13. Alice in Wonderland

12. Life As We Know It

11. The Spy Next Door

10. Vampires Suck

9. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

8. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole

7. Oceans

6. Tooth Fairy

5. The Last Song

4. Dear John

3. Little Fockers

2. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

1. Takers



1 comment:

  1. "How To Train Your Dragon" better than "True Grit"? Really?

    ReplyDelete

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh