Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Favorite and Least Favorite Films of 2014

Well, 2014 has ended, and has left us a lot of great movies and a lot of not so great films.  I personally got to see 129 of 2014's offerings, and of those films, here is a list of what I thought was the best of last year and the worst of last year.  If you want to see my full list, head over to the link below.  Without further ado, though, here's my rankings of the best and worst movies of 2014.




WORST OF 2014

Dishonorable Mentions:





























































































































































4. Nurse







































































































BEST OF 2014

Honorable Mentions



























































































































































































































































Well guys, there you have it, my favorite and least favorite films of 2014.  Did you agree with any of my selections?  What did you think were the best and worst films of last year?  Let me know in the comments, and until next time, thank you so much for sticking around with my site for so long.  It truly means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh